Going on a wine tour is an exciting and enjoyable experience. However, it’s important to be prepared and bring some essential items to make the most of your trip. Here are some things to consider bringing with you on a wine tour:
- Comfortable shoes: Wine tours often involve a lot of walking, so it’s important to wear comfortable shoes that you can walk in for an extended period of time.
- Water bottle: It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the day, especially if you plan on tasting multiple wines. Bringing a refillable water bottle is a great way to stay hydrated and reduce waste.
- Snacks: Many wine tours include stops at several vineyards for a long day. Bringing snacks such as cheese, crackers, and fruit can help keep your energy levels up throughout the day. Many of our wineries offer small plates throughout your tasting.
- Sunscreen: If you’re going on a wine tour during the summer months, it’s important to protect your skin from the sun. Be sure to bring sunscreen and apply it regularly throughout the day.
- Camera: Wine tours offer many opportunities for beautiful photos, so be sure to bring along a camera to capture the stunning Northern Michigan scenery and memories of the day.
- I.D.: Most vineyards will ask for identification before serving you wine, so be sure to pack a valid form of I.D.
Packaging these essential items will prepare you for a fun and enjoyable wine tour. Don’t forget to bring a positive attitude and an open mind to try new wines and make the most of your experience. Plan your wine tour through the Petoskey Wine Region today. Cheers!